cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spacecowboy83
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Fa Barclays Premier League live games

Hi sorry if this question as been asked before and if I'm posting in the wrong section. I was wondering if anyone knows when the details will be released of what matches BT Sport will show and which match will be BT sports first game. I know BT sports have 38 games with I believe 18 top picks. Will these include any of the derby games?
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Fa Barclays Premier League live games

As far as I know, these decisions are made much closer to the date as the top pick will depend on the state of the PL table at the time.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 7

well BT Sport did say on 19th June

"BT Sport will go through a match selection process which will take about two weeks, at which point our live games will be announced."

so the first batch of games should be known to use one of Bt's most overused words soon.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

@zulu17 wrote:

one of Bt's most overused words soon.

Maybe it's an acronym, Sometime Or Occasionally Never.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

according to reports there is supposed to be a release of fixtures tomorrow about lunchtime - but who knows

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
socmwils23
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 7

0 Ratings
spacecowboy83
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

thanks for that a good few games there.

0 Ratings