Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lazyllama
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Fear the Walking Dead Series 5 not appearing on BT TV App - Android & iOS

Go to solution

When I use the BT TV app to go to Fear the Walking Dead, it only shows Series 1-4 and "More like this". Series 5 which was there last week isn't visible in the app now. This was working until the past week.

I did a chat session with support but they suggested that it would work if I tried while connected to BT Broadband WiFi. I pointed out it worked fine last week and that it was obviously some issue with the portal that the app uses, but couldn't persuade them to ask. So I have to try it on BT BB WiFi and start the whole process again when it doesn't work.

If I use the iOS Safari browser to access the BT TV portal, the Fear TWD link works and takes me to the latest episodes of series 5, but obviously won't actually play it. 

Anyone able to see Series 5 on the app (Android or iOS) while connected to their BT Broadband. I'm sure it'll make no difference but I'm at work so can't check it myself.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Fear the Walking Dead Series 5 not appearing on BT TV App - Android & iOS

Go to solution

I can't find S5 on the BT TV app over my wifi. It looks like it hasn't been made available to the app for some reason, the first 5 episodes are available through my STB.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi guys,

Thanks for highlighting.

I'm going to chat to a colleague to understand the reason for this.  I should hear back tomorrow and I'll post again.

Cheers,

Robbie

Bluemoon1
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Fear the WD series 5 was working on BT TV app last night because I watched it on iPad connected to bt Wi-fi ,No problems at all but just checked now and it’s gone but series 1-4 are there. Very odd.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I suspect it is simply an error - series 1-4 are I believe supplied for purchase as full box sets of all episodes i whereas series 5 is Catch up content so each episode would be available for typically  30/31 days after first broadcast. So I think episodes 2-5 should be there currently but clearly aren't today.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry about the problems you've had viewing Fear the Walking Dead series 5 on the app, we've had confirmation from the TV team to say they have identified the problem and implemented a fix so the missing episodes are now available to be viewed again. Sorry about any inconvenience caused.

Neil

lazyllama
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
That’s great, many thanks for your help!
0 Ratings