cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Feedback Bt tV Player On Demand

with the welcome addition of Eurosport I  thought I would catchup on  some of the On Demand tennis on the BT TV Player.

Watching the Melbourne  - Great Ocean Road  (GOR) Open  Final Sinner v Travaglia the program contains 25 minutes of a different tournament  the Murray River Open (MRO)  before then showing the actual GOR  10 games into the match.

The MRO match is actually  available as a separate  On Demand program in its own right.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Feedback Bt tV Player On Demand

Hi @zulu17 Sorry about that, I've highlighted your post to the BT TV team responsible for the on-demand content. I think they'll need to raise that with Eurosport to be rectified. 

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

If you are not a regular Eurosport viewer then be aware this sort of thing is very common for them especially when it comes to live tennis with its unpredictable over-runs.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Yes but @gomezz   This was the On Demand  highlights of a tennis final  rather than live  event programming which often does not run to schedule. 

So even if the original live TV transmission was not to schedule I would expect the on demand content to contain the actual program  content and not  25 minutes or so of different content as was the case here.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

You would be surprised. They seem to use an automated splicer that goes by the scheduled clock time to decide which bit of the broadcast is a particular programme. If the highlights followed an overrunning live broadcast then you can get what you experienced.

0 Ratings