cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s2art53
Message 1 of 5

Football commentators on BT Sport

With one or two rare exceptions, I think the football commentators on BT Sport are truly dreadful.  I find myself shouting at my TV throughout the games. Obviously it doesn't do any good.

I need the crowd noise to get any game atmosphere, but I don't need Michael Owen telling me what I've just seen, or any number of others wittering on about the last time a player scored with his left foot on a Tuesday.  I don't care!  I just want to watch a football match.

Please give me an option to mute the commentators without losing the crowd noise.  Please...

(Sorry if this has been raised before - I'm new to this forum)

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Football commentators on BT Sport

I agree the commentators on BT are truly dreadful, Owen and Savage are by far the worst of a bad bunch.
0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Have to agree, Savage is just irritating and mcmanamman, thinks he's Mr Big !

***edited by moderator***

0 Ratings
mike14
Message 4 of 5

Why oh Why did BT employ Robbie Savage as commentator. It is always 90minutes of complaining about how bad the players are. If BT are renewing his contract then please add a Savage mute option to the commentary.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

He has obviously a disciple of the Andy Townsend approach to summarising: Whatever option the player chooses, if it doesn't come off then it is *obvious* he should have chosen the other one.
0 Ratings