cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 153

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

From my experience the delay from satellite TV and from streaming NowTV from my tablet cast to my main TV are both around 20 seconds. I know this from syncing up radio commentaries from DAB radio to TV sports coverage. OTOH streaming radio commentaries can be up to two minutes behind which makes them useless for watching sports on a noisy pub TV for example.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
TIMSPORTSFAN
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 153

Certainly Sky Sports Main Event on BT TV does not present a significant delay. Compare the time on the screen with that of an online bookmaker (which has to be up to date) and they are almost identical.
0 Ratings
Johnwall
Message 13 of 153

This is not an answer, does BT ever answer any of the queiries on their site?

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 14 of 153

@Johnwallwrote:

This is not an answer, does BT ever answer any of the queiries on their site?

The deal is agreed, the dates are yet to be confirmed, the content and delivery is yet to be confirmed, until the details are announced there is nothing to aswer, once there is, an announcement will be made.

chilton55555
Contributor
Message 15 of 153

It is now nearing end June 2019, can anyone at BT please advise when BT TV customers will be offered this service or alternatively why it has been delayed. It was scheduled to begin in early 2019.

0 Ratings
chilton55555
Contributor
Message 16 of 153

Spoke to BT TV sales team today, looks like we will be informed next steps in July with the service hopefully starting in the first week of August this year.

TIMSPORTSFAN
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 153

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.  I like BT TV, but I will leave if the other Sky Sports channels aren't made available soon.

Trying to watch some of the (non-Premier League) games towards the end of last season became something of a joke, with some coverage not starting until the game was well underway.

0 Ratings
chilton55555
Contributor
Message 18 of 153

Absolutely agree, soon as Now TV is broadcast in 1080 it becomes a no brainer as it costs less than I am paying BT now for the Main Event channel only   

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 19 of 153

I have let my Sky Sports subscription through Now TV laspe thinking that BT would have given some subscription information by now. 

May have to rethink given the golf starting.

Stew

0 Ratings
Takahashi
Contributor
Message 20 of 153

The silence is deafening !!

0 Ratings