cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 471 of 1,477

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

@stereohaven  Good to see these won't be exclusive to Sky and looks like they're just adding Sky's branding to them... History and H2 are two of my most watched channels...

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 472 of 1,477

I would guess BT have a contracted carriage deal with these channels. Therefore they would have to continue on BTTV until the carriage deal is up. Come carriage deal renewal time it could be FOX all over again 😞

At least though if they are on NowTV Entertainment Pass (History is but they didn't specify whether History 2 would also be on NowTV) we could still access them.

NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 473 of 1,477

With Fox now being owned by Disney, I can that going to Disney+ or Hulu anyway

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 474 of 1,477

@NigelB72 Possibly but until they decide whether they will release Hulu over here a lot of the FOX content is too mature for Disney+ and therefore I can see the channel carrying on (at least in the short term).

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 475 of 1,477

If you move from entertainment to classic entertainment you lose Comedy Central extra. History 2. Movies 24. Tcm. Discovery science and turbo and 2 mtvs

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 476 of 1,477

@Anonymous Thanks for that, seems a bit of a random selection. What about the new packages 🙂

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 477 of 1,477

@Anonymous out of those i'd only miss H2 in fact i'd actually be heartbroken. I watch so much on that channel that it's feeding my obsession with UFO's and stuff lol.. the others are a bit meh... 

stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 478 of 1,477

Well, someone has pressed a button and the answers have started!

My T4000 just did a quick update and the NOW TV channels are live in the guide. Entertainment in SD start with Sky One on channel 340, Sky Comedy, Crime, Arts and Fox are all present. HD starts at 355.

Sports SD start at 420, in HD from 439 and Sky Cinema starts at 501 in SD and 515 in HD.

now1.jpgnow2.jpgnow4.jpgnow5.jpg

now3.jpg

No update to the NOW TV app yet. My T2100 is now also updating.

Quick thought: NO Fox HD

Tags (3)
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 479 of 1,477

@stereohaven - Thanks. Off the top of my head I think I remember them saying FOX is not available in HD on NowTV even with the HD boost.

Have the NowTV Cinema channels replaced the old cinema channels

jam2000
Recognised Expert
Message 480 of 1,477

Fox isn't in HD on the Now tv pass anyway on Now tv.