cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TIMSPORTSFAN
Contributor
Message 841 of 1,477

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

I watched tonight's game on SS Football. The delay was approximately 5 seconds which is a vast improvement on streamed Now TV. Worth every penny for that alone.

nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 842 of 1,477

I have upgraded to VIP service generally seems good. The only 2 channels I am going to miss are history (curse of oak island) and national geographic. Hopefully will get them back one day.

its also a shame that nick jr 2 isn’t included in the kids bundle - my little one loves peppa pig but again I have an amazon prime subscription which it’s included in.

The fact that the subscription is flexible also helps with any concern about affordability.

0 Ratings
Shyboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 843 of 1,477

My BT contract finishes in April, which means no Eurosport/CNN etc from then.

I'll be off to Sky or Virgin for approx. £75 a month including these channels on a shorter contract.

I think BT have messed up big time with this.

0 Ratings
nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 844 of 1,477

I think you will remain on the same contract when your contract finishes and hopefully won’t be forced off it - you just won’t be able to get now tv through bt.

hopefully...

0 Ratings
Mjcp21
Contributor
Message 845 of 1,477

Hope someone can help me with this? 

If I decided to switch to one of the new TV packages with BT would I still be able to log in and watch the same now TV channels on my now TV boxes I have in other rooms.

As I don't want to sign up to the new packages which is just now TV if I am stuck just watching on my BT you view box. 

Thanks 

Mallett94
Expert
Message 846 of 1,477

@Mjcp21 You can watch your NowTV passes on other devices no problem at all.

Mallett94
Expert
Message 847 of 1,477

@TIMSPORTSFAN out if curiosity, wouldn't it have been better to watch the football on sky sports Main event to take advantage of the 50 FPS? Or was the game last night only on the Football channel and not Main Event?
TIMSPORTSFAN
Contributor
Message 848 of 1,477

You can watch on other devices. I'm logged into the NowTV app on my phone using my BT credentials. Have been watching via Chromecast on a non primary TV.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 849 of 1,477

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymous 

I think you’ll find I know more than the majority of you. 

Not if your posts in this thread are anything to go by you don't.

0 Ratings
murphy83
Contributor
Message 850 of 1,477

I've got VIP package & you can watch on 3 devices at the same time & register 6. The bt box counts as one device.