cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1201 of 1,477

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

Not sure if I’ll post here anymore. People are acting like it’s life or death. Not the most welcoming of forums. 

0 Ratings
Message 1202 of 1,477

@Anonymouswrote:

Not sure if I’ll post here anymore. People are acting like it’s life or death. Not the most welcoming of forums. 

Like any form of communication it all depends on how you engage with people.

JohnC2
Message 1203 of 1,477

Hi @Mjcp21 sorry that the link in your MYBT is not working. Please would you clear your cookies and cache and try again. Also, would you be able to test on another browser? 

Cheers
John

StewM
Guru
Message 1204 of 1,477

Fair enough @Anonymous 

I'll leave you to your own style.

bang head.jpg

Stew

0 Ratings
4KTVFan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1205 of 1,477

@Anonymouswrote:

I think people would rather you stayed but tried to be a bit more understanding of what they where saying.

You're right, the new BT packages are far removed from life or death, and all the bad stuff that is going on in the world right now.

But again, you seemed to miss the point of the posts.

Forums are worlds within worlds, they are a meeting point for people to post, exchange thoughts, and on the best ones, provide support and help.

If someone is miffed by losing Europsport, the important fact, or point of discussion is NOT the loss of Eurosport, but why the person feels miffed?

It's a subtle difference, but an important one.

Mjcp21
Contributor
Message 1206 of 1,477

Thanks @JohnC2

I will try that in the morning. I was just wanting to see the prices as I'm planning on ringing tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can get for a new package. 

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1207 of 1,477

@4KTVFan 

Because he likes the channel. 

0 Ratings
Rockintone
Contributor
Message 1208 of 1,477

I already have a now tv entertainment subscription with the HD boost which I view through a now tv box.  If I subscribe to the bt offer will I still be able to watch Now Tv on other devices (laptop, ipad etc)? Also I assume I have to cancel my exiting subscription to Now TV?

0 Ratings
jam2000
Recognised Expert
Message 1209 of 1,477

@Rockintone you transfer your now tv account to BT. You can watch now tv on upto 6 devices. 

Gazzbunger
Beginner
Message 1210 of 1,477

Re: Now tv

Hi 

bt did it there end as well, I’m still getting emails and calls contradicting each other, the whole thing is a complete mess. I did get a phone call yesterday apologising for the mess, but I still don’t know what’s happening, hopefully they just cancel my TV and I’ll get FREESAT  or bite the bullet and go back to SKY.

0 Ratings