Recognised Expert
Message 1261 of 1,477

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

@ledgie yes I do
WelshPaul
Beginner
Message 1262 of 1,477

@bgordon88 Yes I have an offer on Cinema too. I don't see the point in recording NOWTV content as most of it is available on demand anyway. Don't forget you can pause NOWTV on every other platform for free too. Each to there own though! 🙂

0 Ratings
bgordon88
Contributor
Message 1263 of 1,477

...and I love that MyTV picks up what you watch in the Now TV app and you can jump right back in from there.

0 Ratings
Mjcp21
Contributor
Message 1264 of 1,477

Yeah you can still use a pass as normal in the nowtv app on the BT TV box.

Just register the pass first on your computer etc. Then it will automatically be applied to your now tv account to watch on your 6 devices 

0 Ratings
Hooba
Contributor
Message 1265 of 1,477

It depends on what everyone wants. For me, all the Sports is the priority, but still want entertainment:

Classic at £10

BT Sport at £20

Bolt on for £5

NowTV Sports £20 (with a deal from NOwTV)

what's that? £55 and then top up with NowTV deals for ents / cinema  ...Total  about £60 a month? 

Or BT VIP at .... £60 a month. Lose a device / remote. Gain EPG / Recording.

And use your willingness to go for VIP to negotiate a big discount on Broadband. For me .... a no brainer. Lol.

Brucemeister5
Contributor
Message 1266 of 1,477

We have also experienced buffering when watching on demand content in HD via the app on our Youview box. We have never had any issues watching Netflix or Prime Video on the same box. I’m just hoping that it’s something that will be sorted out quickly. I’m still keeping my options open about signing up with BT as I have cheap passes direct with NOW TV at the moment still.
4KTVFan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1267 of 1,477

It's good to see users posting on the forums about their experiences with the new service.

I said in a post a while back, that if I was BT I would be keeping a close eye on these forums to gauge feedback and to quickly identify any issues.

It feels like that is happening (nothing to do with my comments) as the MODs have been on here helping various users with their issues, which is a credit to the MOD's and BT.

It's a great use of the forums, and must surely help both users and BT!

NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 1268 of 1,477

@4KTVFan the Mods on here do an amazing job in dealing with issues... They've helped me out a few times now

4KTVFan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1269 of 1,477

@NigelB72wrote:

@4KTVFan the Mods on here do an amazing job in dealing with issues... They've helped me out a few times now

I agree, the MODs have helped me in the past too!

scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 1270 of 1,477

Also where I posted earlier about the recording issue for HD channels they have come back and said it is fixed. Shouldn’t have happened in first place but at least they are saying they have responded fairly quickly to get it fixed.