Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1471 of 1,477

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box - Now TV - New Channels

@Terry66 

If you think BT is so poor and the technology belongs to the 1990's - WHY NOT GO BACK TO SKY???  

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1472 of 1,477

I have received a reply this morning from Now TV regarding an issue on my account that I contacted them about a few weeks ago. I e-mailed them at customerservices@nowtv.com and I hope that others who followed my advice on here will also be contacted.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1473 of 1,477

IF BT AGREE TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT THATS WHAT I WILL BE DOING

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 1474 of 1,477

You always have a 14 day cooling off period do you not, so as soon as you saw it and didn’t like it you cancel and make your choice.

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1475 of 1,477

Hi All - GOOD NEWS

Confirmation that Now TV will be bringing 100 new shows in a day on 27 MAY 2020 via the expected new channels.

Please see below for details.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1270798/NOW-TV-Update-Movies-Shows-No-Cost-U...

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1476 of 1,477

BT have agreed to cancel my tv contract with no charge, apparently they where supposed to email subscribers with details of the changes and I had not been sent one.  To be fair to BT if the tv package was as good as there customer service I would have been happy.

Just for info I did ring to cancel my original package within the 14 days but was persuaded that the Max HD package was the way to go and as it had Movies 24 I was happy,  they also gave it to me free along with a super fast broadband upgrade.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1477 of 1,477

I have finally resolved the issue of the refund for my existing Sky Sports Season pass, after upgrading to BT TV VIP.
I submitted a new complaint to NOW TV through the web form here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

NOW TV responded to say that they felt they had resolved the issue (they hadn't) and would therefore be closing my complaint. This email contained information about escalating to CISAS, the Ofcom certified independent adjudication service.

I submitted a case through CISAS on the 23rd of April, which was accepted and they gave NOW TV ten working days to respond. I heard this morning that NOW TV have agreed to settle in full, and will issue a cheque for the total pro-rata charge from 28th February to the end of my 10 Month Sky Sports offer.

Hopefully this might help others struggling to get money back from NOW TV.