Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-Richie-
Expert
Message 71 of 142

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

Go to solution

@robotman1wrote:

I know a few people who are already talking of changing their services to Sky and dropping BT altogether, especially if NowTV doesn't arrive any time soon.

BT Sport on Sky is almost double the price without BT broadband, It's £29.99 Vs £16.00.

I also have NowTV, It's ok but the channels don't appeal to me, I guess it depends what you watch, Sky Atlantic is lacking the content it once had, Sky One isn't much better, Fox is ok, the rest I get through my Max HD BTTV subscription or Netflix.

0 Ratings
chilton55555
Contributor
Message 72 of 142

Go to solution

Sky Main Event only on BT cost £36 p/m

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Aspiring Expert
Message 73 of 142

Go to solution

@chilton55555wrote:

Sky Main Event only on BT cost £36 p/m

Which (if all things stay as reported so far), will be the same price as the full suite of Sky Sports channels in full HD via this NOW TV integration.

£33 for the monthly pass plus £3 for the full HD "boost".

0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 74 of 142

Go to solution

Still no news on now tv entertainment? It’s September guys.....

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Aspiring Expert
Message 75 of 142

Go to solution

This is gonna drag on as Sky have recently announced some new channels and it looks like they're going to lose their HBO exclusive and first run deal. So most of the stuff on their will probably find it's way to the new channels that might not be part of their Nowtv channel package. They'll also be losing all their Disney content which could also see FX (Fox) close and even more content go (Walking Dead as that's an AMC show). And there is very little apart from Football that is worthwhile viewing to me on Sky. Also, call me mad but I honestly think BT have bagged the better football matches for the lunch time kick offs

0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 76 of 142

Go to solution

Updates ? 

0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 77 of 142

Go to solution

I was searching for a show which was shown on discovery on my tablet with the BTTV app and noticed it also came up with Now tv discovery HD

0 Ratings
FC12
Aspiring Expert
Message 78 of 142

Go to solution

hmm interesting. Could be the sign of things starting to roll out? We are in October after all. 

0 Ratings
robotman1
Contributor
Message 79 of 142

Go to solution

I just did an identical search with similar results as @jam2000 BUT I also did a search for a programme which is on Sky One and got NO results.

0 Ratings
TIMSPORTSFAN
Aspiring Contributor
Message 80 of 142

Go to solution

It would just be nice to know what the plans are.

Will Now TV show sport at an acceptable frame rate and resolution? It seems incredible that BT would consider distributing a sub standard product while at the same time championing UHD and HDR on their own sports channels.