cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NigelB72
Aspiring Expert
Message 201 of 206

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

I've activated my 7 day 1080p boost trial and I'm pleased to say that there is serious increase in quality on Sky Sports Premier League via PS4. Actually looks better than Sky Sports HD via satellite 😂

KernowChris
Expert
Message 202 of 206

I sincerely hope that BT is not going to accept only two channels in 1080/50fps when it gets around to marketing the NOW Product. The quality offered at 1080/25fps on the others is depressing, considering the wait. To do anything else would be an enormous let-down after the long and tortuous wait for this to arrive. 

NigelB72
Aspiring Expert
Message 203 of 206

I don't even think the others are 1080/25... Aren't they 720/25?

0 Ratings
robotman1
Aspiring Expert
Message 204 of 206

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-News/Introducing-NOW-TV-Boost/m-p/512386#M320

Watch all the Sky Sports channels, plus selected shows and movies, in 1080p video quality instead of the usual 720p.

Two Sky Sports channels – Main Event and Premier League – are available at 50 frames per second (except on LG TV).

0 Ratings
Longshanks0511
Contributor
Message 205 of 206

Unfortunately it seems none this available via the You View box or Apple TV and no indication of any rollout plans or timelines for other devices.

0 Ratings
tweetSP0RT
Aspiring Contributor
Message 206 of 206

Yeah annoyingly I've got an LG TV and an Apple TV in my living room! So I picked up a Roku stick for £29.99 (Black Friday deal) that is going into to a bedroom eventually (already have one in another room) but for now I'm using it in the living room.
0 Ratings