cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 15

Going to miss Stevie G's Testimonial, NOT HAPPY!

Go to solution

I have been calm for the last 2 days, waited patiently for BT to ring me back, which they have done, and explained and tried stuff. I have had emails and texts saying my viewing card has been activated. Re-activated it on line as well.

I just get a blank screen on Channels 58 and 59 and it says viewing card not activated. Got 100% Freeview signal, correct Mux COM6. Card paired etc, used to work fine with Sky Sports. Got the right Vision box, software update. I remember seeing the preview adverts on the Channels in early July. WHY WON'T IT WORK NOW?

I have been looking forward to watching this, telling friends, oh I have BT Sport come round and watch it.

I was told, teething problems it will be alright by start of season!!!! My season starts TODAY!

Don't even mention watching it online. My broadband speed is pathetic. I don't live in rural remote area, I live in a built up major town right next to the M6. My exchange says it is accepting orders for Infinity but can anyone in BT tell me when it will reach me, NO. Abysmal.

Apologies for rant, that feels better Smiley LOL I would go to the pub and watch it but don't suppose they have organised BT Sport in pubs yet!

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 15

Re: Going to miss Stevie G's Testimonial, NOT HAPPY!

Go to solution
There's a pub finder on this page http://sport.bt.com/
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Cheers, sounds funny having a pub finder, for all those having problems with BT Smiley LOL

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution
For Infinity you need your cabinet enabled. Find your cab by putting your BT phone number here http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

Ahh thanks for that. Some cabinets, even one across the road have stickers on now, Infinity here, but alas not Cabinet 35 haha. I just assumed as my exchange was Infinity enabled. I don't know why they can't tell you though when it will be coming.

0 Ratings
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Wordchecker, have a go at this ****** ********* ******** ****** ***** ******* ****** ******** ********!!!!()(*^%%^%^(&*()((&$

So annoyed with BT, couldnt organise a booze up and brewery. Going to Sky on Monday Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

When did you last try to reactivate your card ......  I was able to get mine reactivated late last night ---  might be worth a retry - remember to be patient and leave it tuned into the channel as it  took anout 15 to 20 mins after I used the web link to reactivate.

0 Ratings
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Cheers Zulu, yes I have tried this morning. Looking through other threads it seems to be a big problem.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
greggoir
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

same here old bt sky sports card, getting mesage card not not subscribed to these channels - when customer services keep telling me everything is good to go and ard ahs been reactivated.  been transfererred to tech support 4 times now and each time after about 20 mins im just cut off!  beyond a joke now.  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

One thought -- if you look at your Card Information screen     

does it a fuure  ADMin  and BTV1  date  showing   and does it say Status OK

& were you able to use your card for ESPN viewing upto July 31st

0 Ratings