Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzid6050
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Golf coverage on BT Sport

Go to solution
I am just wondering what the coverage is like for golf on BT Sport? Is there often coverage of this and are tournaments shown? I don't want to get a service provided unless there will be something worthwhile for me to watch. I have a BT phone line but I am not a BT broadband or TV customer. Any help would be appreciated.
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Golf coverage on BT Sport

Go to solution

Other than the freeview - BBC content there is virtually no golf coverage ... most UK coverage is on Sky Sports 4 which is not currentlty an available channel on BT TV.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
ney
Expert
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Although I only watch golf once in a while. It woulde be good if BT sort could add some golf to there sports channels even if it was only a minor golf tourament. Then that would give BT a much more range of sports to its already growing sports portfollio.

Darren

0 Ratings
framergeorge
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Darren,

I agree with you. Golf on BT sport would be great. I can see why they've been chasing rugby, but golf is watched and played by many more people. Both men and women of all ages.

0 Ratings
GarethW
Expert
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Golf's not a sport 😏

Seriously, though: Sky is launching a Sky Pastime Golf Channel so I guess BT isn't your best bet.
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I did hear Sky was revamping its sports channels.

I do watch golf but not enough to be paying Skys prices for its sports channels.

The BBC used to give me the golf I wanted but I will not be paying Sky prices. I pay enough as it is for BT TV,Infinity and Phone. Even if i am getting a small discount on my packages.

I guess BT dont see golf as a sport that they want to have. I know most of the major golf Sky has.

Darren

0 Ratings
framergeorge
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Gareth,

You soound like an advert for Sky. Are you employed by them?

0 Ratings