cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zippy3
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

HELP - lost my HD channels

My previous package which included 'maxhd' contract expired so yesterday I renewed, choosing the 'big entertainment' package.

Now I cannot get HD channels such as SYFY - I get the usual message about 'need to set up or add...'

I saw no option on the renewal to include the extra HD channels - should there have been one ? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
StewM
Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: HELP - lost my HD channels

Hi @zippy3 , you need to add the HD & 4K add on at £5pm to get the HD Channels.

Stew

0 Ratings
zippy3
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

OK so I trawled through the TV details on my account, and discovered the HD add-on.

The problem now is that when I place an order for that add-on, the order form says £0.00 and when I submit it nothing happens - i.e I get no email acknowledgement. 

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 4 of 6

Did you actually order HD when you ordered your TV package?

Stew

0 Ratings
zippy3
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

As I mentioned I saw no way to add HD to my initial order. It took me some while to work out how to request the HD add-0n by which time the original order had gone through and trying to add the HD did not work.

to quote BT  these are "...flexible TV packages where you can upgrade, downgrade and even add-on content."

Nothing said about only being able to do it at particular times.

Anyhow I find I haven't lost many HD channels that I would normally use, I've gained some Sky channels, NOW TV, and the cost of the package not much changed so I'll be happy to live with it as it is.

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 6 of 6

OK, if you are happy with your package then great.

Stew

0 Ratings