cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hwalker1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Have you BT Sport guys thought about the reduced bandwidth you are causing others to get?

Since the introduction of BT Sport, my already slow line has dropped in speed by 50%, so I will be unable to watch it even if I wanted to do.

BT should get their supply chain problems sorted before overloading it with this inessential item.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Have you BT Sport guys thought about the reduced bandwidth you are causing others to get?

The introduction of BT sports shouldn't have this effect on your broadband. Have you looked at other reason?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Re: Have you BT Sport guys thought about the reduced bandwidth you are causing others to get?

@Hwalker1 wrote:

Since the introduction of BT Sport, my already slow line has dropped in speed by 50%, so I will be unable to watch it even if I wanted to do.

BT should get their supply chain problems sorted before overloading it with this inessential item.

you posted on the adsl speed/conenction board and were offered help by john46 but you have never replied and posted the information requested.  This may help you get a better conenction speed but need more information

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 4

BT Sport (and the other multicast channels) are carried over separate fibre's to the rest of the Internet traffic.