cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy_Povey
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Having problem getting free BT Sport

We currently have a BT residential telephone line and also a Broadband account with btopenworld.com/btinternet.com - do we qualify for free BT Sport on our Sky box?

Is a BTOpenworld.com broadband account the same as BT Broadband?

The reason I ask is that when I log into out account at www.bt.com it shows our telephone line/ billing etc, but there is no reference at all to our Btopenworld.com broadband account.

If so how can I import my my BTOpenworld account details into my www.bt.com login?

If I a BT technician is able to look into this then I'm happy to PM/ email them our full account details, TH number etc.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Having problem getting free BT Sport

Hi Andy_Povey

Sounds like you are on a very old package.  You would still qualify for BT Sport but we would need to update your broadband and your account first.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings