Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brucey89
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

How to Cancel a BT Sport Month Pass

Go to solution

Good evening,

I have recently purchased a 30 day month pass to BT Sport, which I am able to view online or on the BT Sport app via compatible devices.

When purchasing the pass, I was informed that I could cancel the pass at any stage within the 30 day period, and still continue watching the content until the 30 days were up. It would just mean that the pass didn't roll over for the next 30 days.

However, I have followed the guidance on the forum as to how to cancel the membership, but this option doesn't appear anywhere on my BT account.

Please can someone from BT assist me with this?

Best wishes

A

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Bstanleb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to Cancel a BT Sport Month Pass

Go to solution

Not a BT employee but have you more than one BT account number.

I have a BT Sport monthly pass and was able to cancel it ok. I had the sports app in my name with my own BT ID because my husband has three account numbers and I didn’t want to confuse the issue.

DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
You're correct @Bstanleb

@brucey89 I can see 2 accounts associated with your BT ID. If using bt.com/mybt then you need to make sure you select the correct account from the top right corner (just beneath where it says "Email" on the purple menu bar). You'll then seen options appear that are relevant to your subscription.
0 Ratings
brucey89
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks. I wasn't aware I had two accounts
0 Ratings