Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
matt4001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

IPC6001

Go to solution

All 5 (6 including test 900) ip channels are on my YV box. My ISP config is at 29. Yet I get the above error on all the channels bar 900. I rang the 0800 number shown with the error message and was told that there was nothing to worry about, and the channels would start working on the 1st August. Now normally that would be fine, but I'm worried that I cannot seem to get the promo trailers when lots of others can, which obviously makes me think that there's something wrong. I've tried resetting the software via maintenance mode and get the same result. Anyone have the same problem? Or even better, a magical fix?

Matt

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
matt4001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: IPC6001

Go to solution

So nobody else has this problem?

0 Ratings
JamieJames
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi - yep I'm suffering from the same error code.  None of the Internet channels are showing the promo trailers for me at the moment. 

0 Ratings
matt4001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I have managed to rectify this problem. Unfortunately, it took an online chat session and a 45 minute phone call. Basically they had to do something at their end, resetting the registration or something, and it just started working. So if anyone has the same error code, you need to jump through the normal hoops, get your call escalated to level 2 support and they *should* sort it out.

0 Ratings