cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

IPC6023 error on channels 300 upwards

Go to solution

I'm getting a IPC6023 error from channel 300 upwards. I can watch the sport channels on the mobile app error free.

So far I have rebooted both the hub and the TV box with no effect (switched off, waited 30 seconds, switched back on). My TV box is hard wired to the hub and am getting speeds of 60Mbps +. I've had my current equipment for several months and my NOW subscription since mid 2019.

I have Fibre 100 with BT Halo 3 however I'm waiting for capacity to be increased to get the fibre upgrade so effectively on the older 60Mbps download 18Mbps upload broadband (FTTC?).

I've read through a few other posts regarding this issue and have tried all the suggestions they contain, again with no effect.

Any advice would be lovely but I suspect as several others have found that this is an exchange/BT problem.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: IPC6023 error on channels 300 upwards

Go to solution

You could try another ethernet cable but if you've followed all the advice you can find on the topic on this site then I would be inclined to agree with you, it's most likely a problem with the DSLAM. The good news is that the mods (@NeilO ) are well acquainted with this fault and they should be able to help you out.

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@johninblack Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I'm sorry you're getting the IPC6023 error on your internet-provided channels. It sounds like a subscription issue rather than a set-up problem.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Les-Gibson  Thanks for the help, I think that Netflix running on my bt box rules out a faulty ethernet cable but thanks for the suggestion.

@NeilOReplied to your PM, if you need to know more just get in touch. Thanks.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@johninblack ,

I'm glad to see the TV tech guys got this sorted for you. Get back to me if there are any other problems.

All the best

David

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Yeah. Strange thing happened. Went out Christmas day with it not working, get back about 1am and it's all sorted out and no problem since.

Thanks for all the help.