Question in the title. 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
albertj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 10

Re: Is sky 1 on BT tv?

Go to solution

Not currently, only if you have a NOW TV Subscription, which you can then watch on your BT TV Box

Edit: currently BTTV (Youview) only supports Sky Cinema, any other NowTV passes will not work on BTTV

--
Please press the thumbs up if you found my response useful and mark it as a solution if I resolved your query.
Username50
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks. Is it coming to BT?
0 Ratings
albertj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
Don't think so. It was fairly recent we even got all the sports channels (Jan 2019). You can get NOW TV at a competitive price through BT though. It will be a while before they take another look at it, and sky probably wants to keep their customers!
--
Please press the thumbs up if you found my response useful and mark it as a solution if I resolved your query.
0 Ratings
Username50
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

So basically if I want sky one I have to subscribe to the entertainment package on now tv even though most of the channels are on BT?

Edit: currently BTTV (Youview) only supports Sky Cinema, any other NowTV passes will not work on BTTV

albertj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Unfortunately, yes: https://tv.bt.com/tv/tv-from-bt/bt-and-sky-agree-supply-of-market-leading-tv-channels-on-each-others...

--
ozsat
Expert
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

The agreement stated as being from "early 2019" did not happen!

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
albertj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Oh, typical! But Sky Sports is available on BT TV?

--
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@albertjwrote:
Not currently, only if you have a NOW TV Subscription, which you can then watch on your BT TV Box

This is incorrect at the time of posting, currently BTTV (Youview) only supports Sky Cinema, any other NowTV passes will not work on BTTV.
This is soon to change, however there is no confirmed release date, only estimates.

You can also get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports Main event as part of your BTTV subscription, not related to NowTV passes.

albertj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Sorry, assumed this would have gone through by now.

I would edit my response, but it is no longer letting me do so.

--
0 Ratings