cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 25

Re: Itv 1

Go to solution

I've got exactly the same on ITV1 Westcountry via internet, all other channels are fine.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 25

Go to solution

Ah yes. I'm also seeing issues on Westcountry South West, but not Westcountry West. Seems to be a common problem then,

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 25

BT TV multicast channels - ITV1 HD stuttering

Go to solution

Hi

I have the BT Pro Box and have it set up to use ip based channels including BBC1, ITV1 etc (not via an aerial).  Its been working for a couple of months without any issue then lst night ITV1 HD West Midlands (channel 3 on the pro box) starts to stutter and stall, pixelate, black screen etc.  BBC1HD on channel 1 is absolutley fine.  Its hard wired to my BT Smarthub2

I spent 2 hours onto online chat support. rebooted router, factory reset the pro box (lots all recordings!!) Switched to Wifi connection instead of CAT5 cable and the conclusion from the advisor is the Pro Box is faulty, personally i doubt that very much.

Looks like this needs BT to look at it ASAP!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 25

Re: BT TV multicast channels - ITV1 HD stuttering

Go to solution

Was also happening in North Suffolk 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 25

Go to solution
  • Ok now it looks like it's a problem across the country , what should the next step be to resolve it, any advice would be appreciated.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 25

Go to solution

Morning All,

Thanks for your feedback over the last day, we have incident running with ITV to resolve the issue.

The issue is in the source stream coming from ITV and is nationwide, some regions worse than others.

Hopefully working with ITV we can get this resolved as quick as possible.

Message 17 of 25

Go to solution
Thanks Darren W for that much appreciated will sit back and wait, as the old saying goes it's good to talk.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 25

Go to solution

Meanwhile if you are affected, it may be worth selecting an alternative ITV 1 out of region stream in the 800's until resolved.

Message 19 of 25

Go to solution

Hi,thanks for the update. For issues such as this should the BT ‘status checker’ be updated that there is a current incident with TV,listing the exact issue with ITV stream. It was the first place I checked when I noticed a problem with my box, and when it said all systems were working normally I went through unnecessary factory resets on the router /  box etc. if I had seen there was an issue you were investigating I would have saved a lot of time. Also others would t be going to your help desks for support. Just a thought.

Message 20 of 25

Go to solution

Morning All

Just to report that Itv 1 on channel 3 now seems to be working as it should be, so thanks to whoever is responsiblefor the quick resolution.

0 Ratings