cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: Itv 1

Go to solution

Hi @Hunter2660  - How does one get the 801+ channels? My EPG only goes up to 799? Using aerial and I've not 'hidden' them.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

The  alternative ITV regions are only available in IP mode, not via your aerial.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

@Hunter2660  Ah, that'll be it then, thanks for you reply.  I won't be switcgibg to IP mode due to the reduced concurrent recordings, and lack of the "Great Movies' channels.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

i have noticed across ITV channels random picture drop out in IP mode,at first  thought it was down to hardware and pro box over heating as they do run a bit hot,i prefer IP mode as get lot more Hd channels do lose few sd channels but built in freeview in the tv with a usb stick to record gets round that problem,most upto date tv`s should have the option to add usb stick to record any of the channels missing off pro box in ip mode.Do believe in near future more channels will be added to the ip mode list.     

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

The channels should already be added. Its the same old bt taking forever with everything. I have sky stream amd there is a lot more channels than with bt although great movies is missing which personally is no big deal.  Same old bt always behind the rest. .  

0 Ratings