Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mossside
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Listings/Guide and Blocked Baseball

Go to solution

Is there anywhere I can find a programme guide? The listings link on the espn website sends me to the btsport homepage.

Also, When I signed up for the BT sport app, I don't remember being told that there would be some restrictions on online content and it seems that content is blocked more than 'occasionaly' as it says in that sticky post up there^  Baseball games last hours and there are two games back-to-back tomorrow for example. 

I'm grateful for any free content of course, and the football is a massive bonus, it's just a bit disappointing when you're anticipating watching something and then finding that you can't.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Telboy62
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Listings/Guide and Blocked Baseball

Go to solution

If you go here http://sport.bt.com/watch-now-01363810618853 and click on the "Watch Now" button on the LEFT Hand side. NOT the "Watch Now" play button on the right.

This should give you 7 day tv guide.

Cant help with the baseball thing much, other than i have seen on other threads it is nothing to do BT. It is MLB website trying to drum up custom for themselves. Dont think it is too expensive for those who want it.

Telboy.

mossside
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Many thanks for the link - I'll check it out.

My point about the online restrictions, is that I don't think they apply if you have access through BT Vision and I don't think you can sign up for both.

I might've signed up for BT Vision, had I known about the restrictions on online content. Well, I wouldn't have actually, Smiley Tongue but that was my point anyway..

0 Ratings
Highlighted
mossside
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Just saw the guide on BT Sport - top stuff. Cheers.