cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 15

Lost Dave HD Subscription

Hi all,

I recently renewed my BT to sign up to the new felxible TV package. I am on the £10 entertainement package which gives me freeview, including Dave, and i also have the HD bolt on which should give me Dave HD.

However, i am missing channel 381 to 398 which inclides Dave HD and other HD subscription channels. I have tried all the troubleshooting tasks but nothing has worked.

Finding it impossible to contact BT other than on the phone.

Any ideas anyone?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 15

Re: Lost Dave HD Subscription

Those channels aren't in the flexible NowTV pack. It clearly states on the channel lineup what channels you get

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 15

Hi, thanks for you reply, this below link suggests i should have those channels. I have the Entertainment package which includes Dave and the HD bolt on which should give me Dave HD.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/hd-and-ultra-hd/what-channels-are-available-in-the-hd-extr...

Any other ideas?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 15

The flexible package doesn't include those channels. The classic pack does.  Are you getting your packs confused?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 15

See here:

If you were a BT TV customer before 21 February 2020

If you haven’t moved onto one of our new flexible BT TV plans, you’ll be able to add the HD Extra bolt-on by  logging into My BT  or calling us on 0800 100 400. 

The HD Extra bolt-on includes the following channels.

These channels are for customers on the "legacy packages" ie before the 21 February or the Classic Entertainment pack, after 21 February, without the Now TV channels.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 6 of 15

I take it you have not moved to one of the two Now TV packs than.

You would then be getting the old HD channels if you have the BT TV HD bolt on.

The link that is posted above is a little confusing with channel numbers and what HD you will be getting if you upgrade TV package.

I think in the in the next year or so they may stop offering the old Entertainment pack to new customers.

As going my what I have seen online and in some posts in forum. They way forward for BT TV looks like using Now TV.

I would give BT a call. The BT online chat as of a few days ago has been temporarily taken offline. I guess this is due to the Caronavirus crisis.

Darren

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 7 of 15

Dave is a freeview channel, so any subscriptions or changes made won't impact what freeview channels are available, free to air HD is included.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 15

Just to correct you there: Dave is a Freeview channel, Dave HD is a BT internet channel.
Highlighted
Message 9 of 15

Hi

I'm having a similar problem. I have recently switched to Big Sport with the HD bolt on. I noticed this evening that I no longer have as many HD channels including Dave HD (it has dropped of the guide). The BT website seems to suggest that with the HD bolt on I should got all of the Freeview channels in HD. Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 10 of 15

@mmorris6 Dave HD isn't a Freeview channel. It's a premium channel offered by UKTV which isn't available on NowTV