Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Lost NowTV

Go to solution

Hi,

I think this is a common problem that doesn't seem to have a universal fix. We were enjoying NowTV through the Big Entertainment package and decided to add Big Sport. We can now access all the sport we want but I can't access NowTV either on TV or PC. When i try to access any NowTV channels I am told that "you are either not subscribed to this channel or lost your subscription recently" which is really bizarre as i have emails today saying that NowTV is active and that "I can get stuck in and enjoy NowTV straight away."

Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lost NowTV

Go to solution

Big Sport doesn't include the entertainment channels. I'm guessing that's where you are.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

"I'm guessing that's where you are" doesn't make sense as I have emails welcoming me to NowTV and Sport - It wasn't meant to be an either/or. The call handler I spoke to repeated several times that she wouldn't touch our existing package and she was just going to add the sport

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

As I see it Big Sport is your main pack and Entertainment is now a bolt on. Looks like you have just Big Sport at present.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I believe ther are two ways you can subscribe to the Big Sports Package, those two ways being :

i) Change your subscription package, in which case you will lose the entertainment packages etc

or

ii) Add Big Sports to your existing package as a bolt-on in which case you will retain your existing channels.

It sounds like you have gone down the first route

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Agreed. Looking at the BT website it seems you can't add Big Sport to Entertainment, only the other way round.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @8686mhw 

my interpretation

scenario 1

if you were on Big Entertainment and wanted to remain on Big Entertainment but add both the BT Sport and  Now Sky Sports to your package. You would need to add the two separate bolt ons  (Now TV Sky Sports monthly pass) and (BT Sport + Box Nation) .

scenario 2 

You flex (change) your package from Big Entertainment to Big Sport .To continue to have the Now Tv content you had with the previous BE package you would need to add the following 2 separate bolt ons  to your new Big Sport Package base , (Now TV Entertainment Pass )  and (Now TV Sky Cinema Pass).

scenario 3 

you could flex from Big Entertainment to the VIP package  which would include the content  plus the ( HD) or (HD and 4K) bolt on.

these are my interpretations of what you were trying to achieve.