cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Lyon v Brest

How do we actually watch this?? It's not on any of the channels but it's already started. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lyon v Brest

I think BT Tv and BT Sport have dropped it from their schedules but the guides and schedules for BT Sport 3 haven’t been consistently updated.

So for example Bt Sport schedule link on iPad for the game gives me AFL rather than the match.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

What does this mean for BT's Ligue 1 coverage??

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Normally I would not expect live soccer games on Saturday afternoons from any league  between 2:45 and 5:15 due to the blackout rule.

However BT clearly originally scheduled this game so maybe there is another reason it has been pulled.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I'm wondering if the blackout rule is reinstated now fans are allowed back without limit.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@Hunter2660 I believe it has been reinstated as coverage has returned to normal. I'm going to miss every premier league game being televised 😢

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

The long highlights of the Lyon v Brest game were broadcast in the early hours  last night. Apart from poor commentary sound at the start it otherwise seemed OK.

As for the non broadcast of the live game really  I do think a proper communication to viewers could and should have been made particularly as it had been promoted on  BT sport football twitter  feeds  ,surely those feeds could have updated viewers. 

0 Ratings