cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Managing Now TV packages

I want to drop the Now TV Sport package from my current TV package and was told when I changed to the new 'flexible' tv contract that it's easy to do. The app won't let me, the web site won't let me and (for obvious reasons) the lines are hugely backed up so talking to someone is crazy difficult. When I try and manage the package online, app or website, it asks me which account number it's referring to (for some reason I have two old BT account numbers and an old BT Sport account number AS WELL as my current account number) and then a red message pops up to say 'Sorry Ian, we can't show you any personalised deals here at the moment. blah blah blah'.

Frustrating to say the least.

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 12

Re: Managing Now TV packages

Yes I'm in same situation It's a farce thet BT hasn't set up website to actually manage this the way they promised!  Has anyone from BT looked into this and is there a way round it as I have been going in circles trying to find an answer for weeks!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 12

Hi @IanLatham,

Thanks for posting. I’m really sorry you’re having problems managing your Now TV packages online. I suspect it could be something to do with you having several old accounts on your profile. I’ll be happy to take a look at that for you. I’ll drop you a private message so you can contact me directly.

@Richmk,

I’ll need to take a closer look at you account also so I’ve also sent you a private message.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

I also seem to be in a position. I would like to drop sports and when I click on the manage button next to my VIP package, it states " Hi Nicholas. We’re sorry we can’t show you any personalised offers here at the moment. Please don’t try to call us unless you really need to. Our call centres are very busy and we’re prioritising helping our vulnerable customers and those most in need. We appreciate your patience. In the meantime, there’s lots you can do to manage your account online."

Can somebody help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

This seems to be an ongoing issue with this part of there website and is caused by a broken link taking you to a holding page. Can a mod please notify your web development team and get this corrected again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 12

My old account numbers were removed removing that issue but I was still getting the same (slightly differently worded) message. It turns out that the 'flexible' tv package I thought I was buying isn't flexible in the way I imagined. People are looking into it now
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 12

Hi David, i'm in the exactly same situation as above. Would you be able to look at my account for me?

Thanks,
Elliot.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 12

Hi @ElliotM,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at this for you.

I've dropped you a PM with details on how to contact the Mod Team.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 12

Hi @PaddyB ,

I can't see a PM about this? 

Thanks,

Elliot. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 12

SOLVED

Thanks to Matt this has now been sorted. You can indeed change your flexible package once every 30 days. I still can't do it via the MyBT app for some reason but at least it can be done....and I have.

0 Ratings