cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Missing BT Entertainment channels

Hi,

I have paid for the BT  entertainment package for a number of years. However recently I have noticed it is missing.

I have reset the channels and updated the software, to no avail. Despite still paying for the monthly I am also still paying monthly for the package.

Any help please.

Dave.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Missing BT Entertainment channels

Quite a few channels have left the legacy BT TV packs. You would have received notification about this

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi,
Will have to look further into this, as I am still paying the same amount for the package.

Thanks
Dave.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@Cyberdog  if on your BT Tv box you open Guide  then press blue button then navigate to the right to SUBSCRIBED you should see the list of  channels that form your current BT package subscription channels.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

We used to get channel Gold on 310. That channel has gone, but we are still paying for it.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

If you stay on the Classic Entertainment legacy package, you'll lose ALL the subscribed channels by 17th January
(except AMC I think). All you'll have left for your subscription is the BT Player film library.

You'll get some of them back, together with a number of Sky channels (which are very like the Freeview channes) ,
if you move to the current NowTV based Entertainment package (plus you will now get Netflix too).

Richard

0 Ratings