cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Moto GP.

Go to solution

When is somebody going to stop the nonsense of showing replays of crashes and shots of pit crews while racing is going on.  Surely all this could be run after the race, including slow mos etc.  Nine times out of ten when this nonsense of replays are going on something important is happening in race.  Why not show all this rubbish in small windows i am sure BT has this ability.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto GP.

Go to solution

BT Sport don't produce the pictures that you see when watching MotoGP. They take the world feed the same as every other broadcaster, this feed is produced by Dorna.

Replays tend to be pretty important to a race so I don't see what the issue is.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Not while race is going on when important things happen and we miss them, all the replays should be shown at the end.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

An alternative approach which some  sports broadcasters use is to continue live action in a  small window whilst showing replays or other stuff  in the main screen.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

It is disappointing that MotoGP coverage still  hasn’t made the leap to 4K , I was hopeful when I saw articles such as

https://www.rapidtvnews.com/2021042260331/dorna-sports-shift-gears-for-motogp-production-with-grass-...

that some progress was being made.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Could not agree more, but i do not think BT have the technology.
0 Ratings