Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 26

Re: MotoGP 4k UHD

I totally agree that BT have miss sold MotoGP in 4K 

has anyone got any ideas how we can challenge BT on this?

maybe letters to Watchdog on th TV

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 26

You can, I did, I won .... 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 26

Got casually here and registered. Those are the camera for next season, the heads are 24 Hdc4300 and not 25 , the switch is a GV Karrera. http://fk.hopto.org/pix/25_new_shiny_uhd_cameras.jpg And yes, my phone is **bleep**....
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 26

Well, the 2018 season kicked off yesterday and BT have emailed to say that the race from Qatar can be watched in UHD on BT Sport 2 UHD ... WooHOOOOO! But ... Errrrrm ... BT Sport 2 UHD? Try as I might, I can't find that channel, just fuzzy old BT Sport 2 (409), regular old BT Sport 2 HD (431) and BT Sport 4K UHD (433), the latter of which is (still) displaying Welcome to  BT Sport 4K UHD right when the warm up and race coverage kick off on Sunday 18th at 12:15pm (according to the email).

I've set the recorder to record everything on 2 HD, but I will be bladdy annoyed if I can't watch it in UHD!

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 26

And I've just clocked something else in the email from BT ... A headline claiming "£2million on 2 wheels reaching speeds of 300mph".

Where do they find the people who put these 'facts' into the public realm? Do these people even bother to check that what they write is actually true?

To whom it may concern ... at the time of writing this, the actual top speed record is 220.5mph, set by Andrea Iannone on a Ducati in 2016.

And here's a tip for you ... Google. Maybe you should try it?
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 16 of 26

I haven't had the email but the commentators were talking about the 4k camera and how stunning the images were, I thought why are you telling us this when we can't watch it in 4k.

I hope the information they gave you is true as I was not going to subscribe again this year although this may just change my mind if all races are shown in uhd. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 17 of 26

Looking at the live events http://sport.bt.com/live-on-bt-sport-01364117948039 it only shows football being down in uhd so I would assume that they have sent the email with a typo error saying BT Sport 2 uhd instead of BT Sport 2 HD. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 18 of 26

Typos. Plural. Smiley Wink

Here's a link to the online version of the email ... http://ecomm.bt.com/optiext/optiextension.dll?ID=hLKhIYTR7qQ2m1NsvCeWjQYtsOVYShpw2Qi7HUYKzdTioSf3UzS...

COME ON BT ... The lack of clarity is bladdy annoying!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 19 of 26

Frankly, I'm not surprised.

I was seriously disappointed last year. I have now COMPLETELY left BT. The funny thing is, for 3 months after, they were still hassling me to return my UltraHD box that they made me pay for and I didn't get the money back. Under the 'recycling' banner. Its still a functional FreeviewHD box. So, that'll be a no.

Their 'accounts' department hassled me whilst I was on holiday in Spain to settle my outstanding account, they seemed unable to grasp that my account was in CREDIT and they needed to send me money.

But anyway, back OT, I will watch this with interest and see if they finally manage to pull it together.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 20 of 26

@wotsthestorywrote:

... I will watch this with interest and see if they finally manage to pull it together.

I'll let you know how things go down tomorrow.

0 Ratings