cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
igotmyhat
Message 1 of 15

MotoGP online catchup/OD

Ok just got home to catch the end of MotoGP FP via BTSport website and would obviously like to watch the whole program again.

Will programs be put up  online for catchup i.e. on demand (as per Eurosport) and if so, how long after the program ending am I likely to wait before being able to watch?

Im assuming main races will be repeated on BTSport 2 throughout the week however will i'm more interested in the on demand part where I can watch the full races (not highlights) in my own time.

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: MotoGP online catchup/OD

I think this question needs a response in light of today's service failure just as the races were due to get underway.

BT - We want to see the WHOLE race.

0 Ratings
martiny
Contributor
Message 3 of 15

This is a service failure then? I'm glad you posted that becuase I would not have known otherwise. Have just wasted an hour trying to get BT Sport working on my pc after it stopped with VC018 error.

Utterly shambolic. Good job it's free.

Eurosport manage to give a decent service do why can't BT? **bleep** Tragic.

0 Ratings
motogpfan
Beginner
Message 4 of 15

Wasted a Sunday evening faffing about with the computer...................service failure then????

As compensation the least BT can do is replay ALL the Motogp races again!!

Not a happy bunny!

0 Ratings
norsenoddy
Contributor
Message 5 of 15

I don't know what the point of the forum is , there doesn't appear to be any help or come back . I have a very slow unreliable broadband connection so a download would be great + I can't just sit down and watch live races with out interruptions also hopefully a download would improve the quality which is dreadful and as for the presenters goodness knows where you found them . So all in all you've taken my favorite sport and ruined my enjoyment of it cheers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 15

@motogpfan wrote:

Wasted a Sunday evening faffing about with the computer...................service failure then????

As compensation the least BT can do is replay ALL the Motogp races again!!

Not a happy bunny!

I thought that you have that in the MotoGP replay section of the BT Sport website - if you logon and go there there is a page which reads -

Missed the MotoGP, Moto2 or Moto3 races live on BT Sport?  Fear not, as we'll feature direct links to catch up with all the action with our subscriber-only race replays.

This page will contain links to all the on-demand race replays as the season progresses.  The races will typically be available to view on demand from the following Monday after race weekends, so bookmark this page and check back here for spoiler-free replays.

Simply click on the link for the race you want to view, then log in using your BT ID.  Then you can settle back and enjoy all the MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 action live.

ROUND 2: GRAND PRIX OF THE AMERICAS

ROUND 1: GRAND PRIX OF QATAR

martiny
Contributor
Message 7 of 15

thanks zulu.

if you hadn't posted I would never have known. the BT Sport website has to be the least user friendly interface ever.

0 Ratings
motogpfan
Beginner
Message 8 of 15

Complained via email to Technical. Fair play, got a phone call and was told about the replays.

As said, not a user friendly website!

Apparaently system fault was an overload, with football and motogp on at the same time!!

0 Ratings
norsenoddy
Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Thats more like it ,many thanks ( just need broadband sorted now ) must say I'd not noticed the replay section does any one know how long after the race it's available ?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 15

the web page says -  The races will typically be available to view on demand from the following Monday after race weekends,

Not sure how long it will remain available - whether whole season or just a few weeks.