cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Moving from Sky - Netflix question

Hi all 

I'm getting divorced (yay) and moving into a flat where I can't install a Sky dish (boo). 

I currently pay £15 a month for BT sport via Sky as the quality is far better than the app, and I also get premium Netflix that usually costs £14 as a £3.50 add-on. 

To get BT sport via a BT TV box, do I have to pay for a basic TV package on top like Sky, or will they give you a box and you just pay for the sport? And is there a similarly bargainous Netflix add-on with BT?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moving from Sky - Netflix question

You can just subscribe to BT Sport via BT TV or via the app if you have a streaming stick. The other alternative is the full VIP pack which includes all the NowTV passes, (entertainment, sports, cinema etc) in 1080p, BT Sport Inc Ultimate, and Netflix for £73 per month. You can upgrade your Netflix to Premium for an extra £4 per month.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

So I can't add Netflix to my bt sport only subscription with a discount. I thought that was the case, but thanks for confirming. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You can add Netflix to your BT bill, but I'm not sure about any discounts. As far as I am aware, Netflix is only included in big entertainment and VIP packs.

There's offers available on Sport and Big Sport and you can move your Netflix billing to BT but it's a standard Netflix pricing. You do get 3 months sport at half price though..

https://www.bt.com/tv/packages/