cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

NBA League Pass access via BT account

Hello,

It is great to watch NBA games in BT Sport. Thanks a lot to everybody who makes it real.

http://sport.bt.com/watchnow/programmes/bt-sport-agrees-multiyear-nba-broadcast-deal-S11363853884297

"Fans will also be able to access a free game on nba.com and NBA LEAGUE PASS International. Full schedule details of all of these digital games will be confirmed at a later date."

Still, I could not see any news about NBA LEAGUE PASS access. I checked offical NBA web site www.nba.com as well but there is nothing.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

5 REPLIES
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: NBA League Pass access via BT account

Hi ahmetbombaci

I'll see what I find out for you Smiley Happy

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mbird21
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi!!!!

Last weekend i registered on NBA PASS or NBA GAMETIME and on the NBA video site it had the Kings game on the Sunday free to BT Sports customers, so if you register on this site first and look out for the information for games ahead on the games screen it will come up with a game.

When you sign up, once you see it says bt game this week, it will give option to find out more click on it, and then subscribe to that match and follow whatever it tell's you from that, i didin't actually use the free game as i am already on NBA pass but i just seen it on the site, so i'm assuming this is how it's done Smiley Happy.

Hope that helps

If i am not breaking the rules, here is the link i was talking about.

http://watch.nba.com/nba/home

Basketball, Footy & Sport's Lover, Love Orlando Magic, Sunderland AFC & My Family and 3 Amazing Niece's.
0 Ratings
mbird21
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

I see you already did that but it should come up again with the next game free to BT, as it did for the King's game, just have to keep a eye out.
Basketball, Footy & Sport's Lover, Love Orlando Magic, Sunderland AFC & My Family and 3 Amazing Niece's.
0 Ratings
mbird21
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Pacers v Celtics this week is BT game of week Smiley Happy you will find it their now.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
neilholly
Message 6 of 6

Are games going to available to BT Sport customers via NBA League Pass again this season? I can't see a game listed as available to BT Sport customers on the international league pass website this week.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings