cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrahamK07
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

NCAA College Football

Are BT Sport going to be showing the upcoming season of College football? Theres nothing on the listings with games due to start this weekend but all i can see is replays of old games. 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 11

Re: NCAA College Football

Hi @GrahamK07 

Hopefully this is simply a case of the actual matches to be broadcast to be finalised and the schedules will change. I think that BT gets the NCAA  content via its ESPN relationship . Perhaps the mods can pass the question onto the relevent team because as you say the say the season is starting and there is no sign of the content in the schedules.

0 Ratings
ozsat
Expert
Message 3 of 11

The main conferences seem to start next week. No games have yet been played this week with three being cancelled.

I think BT will leave it until games are actually confirmed to go ahead before listing them.

The bigger teams seem to start next week.

@GrahamK07wrote:

Are BT Sport going to be showing the upcoming season of College football? Theres nothing on the listings with games due to start this weekend but all i can see is replays of old games. 

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
GrahamK07
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

• Yeah in the past though games are updated the previous weeks, i know the bigger teams are starting next week but its still week 1 on Saturday. They have all the new college football live shows on as well. 
0 Ratings
ozsat
Expert
Message 5 of 11

Actually we are into Week 1 already - but games cancelled mean none played yet.

@GrahamK07wrote:
  • Yeah in the past though games are updated the previous weeks, i know the bigger teams are starting next week but its still week 1 on Saturday. They have all the new college football live shows on as well. 

0 Ratings
ozsat
Expert
Message 6 of 11

The main ESPN channel in the US has it's opening coverage this Saturday evening with a triple-header.

Hopefully BT will update to reflect some of this.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 11

I would have thought SMU v Texas State c 9:30pm Saturday would have been the sort of game that would normally be featured.

0 Ratings
GrahamK07
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Yeah usually they are quite good at scheduling games. Hopefully we dont miss out on games, the only other option is ESPN Player
0 Ratings
ozsat
Expert
Message 9 of 11

Have just heard that there will be NCAA on BT on Saturday and Monday night  -  the schedules will be updated later today.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 10 of 11

Hi guys,

The schedule will be updated later today and we will have live College Football games on BT Sport/ESPN on Saturday and Monday.

Cheers,

Robbie