Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smyler10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 81 of 194

Re: NOW TV Activation

Hi, 

I am also having issues activating my NOW TV using my BT email address. It states it’s not recognised. 

I may have used their email address many years ago with NOW TV.

can you send me the link to fix this. Thanks

0 Ratings
Scott81
Beginner
Message 82 of 194

I'm having a similar issue, i changed my package yesterday and received the email saying i could now use the now tv pass but i've tried repeatedly last night and today to set up a password and it keeps telling me it doesn't recognise my email address. Can someone help please?

0 Ratings
lianearcher
Beginner
Message 83 of 194

Hi Im also having problems Im trying to add or activate Now tv to my account so I can watch sky atlantic amongst others but it keeps giving me a message We’re sorry we can’t show you any personalised offers here at the moment. And says In the meantime, there’s lots you can do to manage your account online. Well Ive tried that but still get the same message. How can I add Now tv or the sky package to my account? Cheers. 

0 Ratings
Foxyboy07
Aspiring Contributor
Message 84 of 194

Hi.

i have recently transferred to BT from Sky and have signed up for the entertainment package. The only option I have had with now tv is to start a 7 day trial and then pay a further 8.99 per month for the channels yet they were supposed to be part of my package. Have I done something wrong? 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 85 of 194

@Soctt81, @lianearcher and @Foxyboy07 I'll send you all a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
agylli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 86 of 194

Could somebody please let me know how to get the e-mail which will allow me to activate my NOW TV.

Thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 87 of 194

Hi @agylli its sent automatically when your place an order for a TV Plan with Now TV content. Can you watch the Now TV channels on your Youview box? The email is only needed to activate the Now TV app login details so you can watch on different devices.

I've just taken a look at your other posts and I don't think you've ordered one of our new TV plans that have the Now TV channels if you want to order you can do this by logging into MyBT via this link.

0 Ratings
darren_a_adams
Beginner
Message 88 of 194

Hello,

Can you also put me in touch with the moderation team as well please? I'm experiencing the issue as well

0 Ratings
agylli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 89 of 194

My order which BT states has been completed includes NOW TV. I am unable to watch this on my BT box as it requires me to login which I cannot do

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 90 of 194

@darren_a_adams & @agylli I'll message you in a moment so you can get in touch. We're quite busy at the moment so it will take us a few days before we can respond. 

0 Ratings