cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnC2
Message 131 of 194

Re: NOW TV Activation

Hi @Johneegee glad to hear you got it sorted 🙂

@rodleydragons sorry it didn't work for you. The chat help team is available and it would be the quickest way to get this fixed. If you find it is not open as it is too busy please try again later.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
rodleydragons
Contributor
Message 132 of 194

I will keep trying but the chat just keeps saying nobody is available and to check online for assistance.

Requested email 5 times now but nothing (checked spam etc too)  

0 Ratings
rodleydragons
Contributor
Message 133 of 194

I have been on to the live chat for NOWTV since BT live chat is just keep telling me to try another time and not to ring!...

Sadly they have not been able to help.. after 40 minutes of trying they seem to be clueless .. It is so frustrating to say the least.  They have said I have to come back to BT for them to fix the issue.  

I logged in to our MYBt page and when I go on the account to try and check the package we have it says we do not have NOWTV.. (even though we can watch it through the set top box)  I am tearing my hair out now.. my son is desperate to watch one of his fave shows.. (which i know sounds trivial but in todays climate it is nice to be able to look forward to something!) ...  I will keep on trying to get through to BT though I am not holding out much hope... looking at all of the people with the same issues on here dating way back it looks like something needs to be fixed somewhere along the lines.

EDIT:- Direct copy from livechat when I finished telling them the issue (I had to click billing not technical just to get someone to answer) 

"I hope you understand due to pandemic issue, we have limited staff to resolve customers query and TV Team is not available on chat, It will be restarted again soon. However, you can contact to them on call by dialing our cost free number 0800-800-150.  "    

So sadly it seems someone somewhere forgot to tell you poor moderators not to get folks to live chat. 😞 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 134 of 194

Hi @rodleydragons sorry about that. I checked the chat link and the technical team was available. The quickest way to solve this would be to call and speak with the TV technical team.
We are very busy on the forum at the moment but if you are ok to wait we'll be happy to help. Post back and let me know if you would like our help or will call in.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
rodleydragons
Contributor
Message 135 of 194

We rang and nobody seems to know why it's not working. It's been escalated to another team who might get to look into it from Monday.  Really am confused as to what's going on as when I click the previous link given here to reset password it says it's sending an email out(which doesn't arrive) but then if I try again to log in and input the email it says that the email is invalid... Here's hoping Monday might bring answers.. my son is hoping too as his fave programme only had 10 days left lol...

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 136 of 194

Hi @rodleydragons 

Do you still have this issue? I'd be happy to help if you still need it!

0 Ratings
Fercas123
Beginner
Message 137 of 194

Hi Darren, I’m having the same issue as I can’t seem

to access and link NowTV - can you please help?

0 Ratings
Fercas123
Beginner
Message 138 of 194

Hi John - I’m struggling to connect Now TV to my account and have not been able to access it since I subscribed to it. Can you please help me? Thanks!

0 Ratings
rodleydragons
Contributor
Message 139 of 194

I am pleased to say that as of last night your team in Newcastle got it working.. overjoyed.. thank you!
0 Ratings
Les641
Beginner
Message 140 of 194

Hi I am new to BT and have been unable to access NOW TV via my Sky email address. can you help?

0 Ratings