Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 141 of 194

Re: NOW TV Activation

Hi @Les641 

Sky have a problem with @sky.com email addresses at the moment and are still working to fix it.

If you private message me with a different email address we can supply service for you.

0 Ratings
rachgrundy
Beginner
Message 142 of 194

Hi, please can you send me the details too? I was told it would automatically activate a month ago. Many thanks, Rachel
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 143 of 194

Hi @rachgrundy welcome to the community and thanks for posting,  I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help with your Now TV activation.

0 Ratings
Les641
Beginner
Message 144 of 194

My BT has now been connected, can you please help me sign in to Now Tv?

I have a Sky email address. 

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 145 of 194

Hey @Les641 

Should be all sorted for you now, you may need to complete a software update from the settings on the box.

0 Ratings
Les641
Beginner
Message 146 of 194

Thank you, I have Now tv.

0 Ratings
Hibs
Beginner
Message 147 of 194

Hi, I too am having problems setting up my Now TV account, I have clicked on the link that BT sent and when I put my email in to receive an email from them to set up my account- nothing happens, I must have tried this 12 times yesterday and almost as many today. I then called  0800 800 150 and spoke to a very lovely lady who tried her best to help me, including messaging with an internal technical team, but am still without access to Now TV.

I would be very grateful for any help that you could give me! 
😊

p.s. I have checked my spam/junk folder and the email isn’t there either.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 148 of 194

Hi @Hibs, thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're having issues activating your Now TV access. Did the person you speak with say you'd be connected back about this? The technical team sometimes need 24 hours so they can raise issues with Now TV to be fixed. 

0 Ratings
Hibs
Beginner
Message 149 of 194

Hi Neil,

no, they didn’t say that they would be contacting me back about this, they seemed to be very confused about how to resolve the issue and said that technical support (who seemed to be particularly unhelpful) were saying that there was a backlog of issues of more than a week. I mentioned the community forum and said that maybe I should message there as the problem seemed to be being resolved by the moderators on here. And I then sent you this plea for help.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 150 of 194

@Hibs,

Thanks for coming back to us, more than likely the adviser has raised the issue with our BTTV Technical Team who will have to raise a case with NOWTV to have the issue fixed. Normally this takes 24 hours but lately, I have heard that it's taking up to 5 working days.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we can take a look into this for you to make sure it's been sent off.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings