cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 28

NOW TV Activation

I've just upgraded my TV package, it wont be ready for a few days but I was told Now TV would be available straight away, I just had to activate the account\set up the password.

Every link I follow in my BT email or in the Track My orders takes me to the Now Tv page and asks me to enter my email.

I enter it but it doesn't let me choose a password it just takes me to their generic Help screen..

I've tried entering an incorrect email address and it comes up with an error with not recognizing the email so it seems to know I'm initially using the correct email but then its not activating it or letting me enter a password...any ideas? Is it just a timing thing?The adviser did say it would be active straightaway though?

0 Ratings
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Message 2 of 28

Re: NOW TV Activation

Hi @Swifty21,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry that you are having problems activating your NowTV account.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so that we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 28

Hi, could I get these details as well please as I have the same issue
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 28

Hi @Mikeboy,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sure we'll be able to help you as well. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 28

Hi, it turns out you can't use a sky email address for now tv through Bt....Luckily I have a Google one too so they've used that now and I'm good. Bt will need to update it for you though 👍🏻
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 28

ah... that’s what I’m using as well!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 28

Hi I’m having the exact problem are you able to provide me with the details as well ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 28

@IClarkewrote:

Hi I’m having the exact problem are you able to provide me with the details as well ?

If you're using a Sky email address to set-up, then that according to the above post is the problem. Use a different email address or perhaps your BT email address.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 28

Unfortunately that doesn’t work I’ve tried different email addresses but it simply says they’re not recognised.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 28

I’ve tried it and it didn’t work

0 Ratings