Highlighted
Message 22 of 28

Re: NOW TV Activation

i am haveing trouble setting up NOW TV ACTIVATION
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 28

HI @sandraharrt sorry you are having difficulty activating Now TV. Are you using a sky email address? If so please can you try with a different email address? If this is not the issue please can you provide more information on what is going wrong and the community will be happy to provide any help they can so you can get this resolved quickly.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 28

@JohnC2  my now tv account is registered to a sky email address. I am unable to sign in to now tv with this, I am constantly redirected to a now tv help page. This is the same issue @Swifty21 was having. 
How can I sign in with a different email address when the account is registered to a sky email address?

My understanding is that the email address registered with now tv needs to be amended by bt, which is what I believe was done for @Swifty21 

Thank you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 28

@JohnC2 Just to say Now TV is working on my bt box perfectly. I am just unable to set it up on any additional devices without signing in/setting up a password.

Thank you. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 26 of 28

I am also unable to create Now TV account from BT link. Can you assist please.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 27 of 28

I too am having this problem. I do have a sky email address but need to keep this email address. @JohnC2 @Could you please let me know too? Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 28 of 28

I am also having this problem.

An fault was raised on 17th March but no progress has been made yet, I did receive a call last week from BT who said they needed to contact Sky/NowTV to resolve this issue and that "it would probably be sorted by tomorrow".

The 'we aim to fix this by' date on the fault has forward a day as each day passes so it's clear that nobody is actively doing anything about this.

It's been 3 weeks since I upgraded my TV package but I have not had any of the new channels that I have been paying for!

0 Ratings