cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

NOW TV Passcode

Hi,

I now have have NOW TV as part of my new BT TV package. I just don’t know where to use the code to activate NOW TV.

can anyone help?

thank you

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: NOW TV Passcode

Hi @Ayaak welcome to the community and thanks for posting, there's a link included in your BT TV order confirmation email that you'll need to click on and follow the steps to activate your Now TV app access. You only need to activate the Now TV app access if you select a Now TV channel from the guide on your TV box then it will work when the order has completed. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thank you Neil but I can’t find that link on the order confirmation.

aya

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Ayaak,

Thank you for posting back. If you check your email confirmation, it should include the steps you need to follow to complete the Now TV activation. If the confirmation email doesn't include that information you might not be on the right TV Package.  If you take a look at the confirmation email can you confirm the name of your BT TV Package?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi Paddy,

thank you so much. 
the TV package is: Essential.

I was sent a passcode for Now Tv so I am not sure what is going on. 
aya

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi Pasdy.

sorry it is Essential + Add ons 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Ayaak,

Thank you for posting back. If you are on the BT Exxential Package, then it sounds like the Now TV channels haven't been added as part of your package. If you give BT TV a call on 0800 800 150, they'll be able to check this for you.

Thanks,
Paddy

0 Ratings