cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrT7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

NOW TV channels

Hi, I have currently have an NOW TV entertainment pass. This includes channels such as Sky History and Sky Discovery.  These channels however are not listed in the channels available on the new BT Entertainment package.  Will I lose access to those if I switch?  Does  the BT NOW TV Entertainment package have less channels than I currently get with a NOW TV Entertainment Pass?

Secondly, is the only difference between Entertainment and Big Entertainment the Sky Movies channels?

Thanks

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
MrT7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 12

Re: NOW TV channels

Sorry, and the Nature and Sky News Channel which I also get with a NOW TV Entertainment Pass.

0 Ratings
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 12

It's the now tv entertaiment pass so any channels that are in it are available. Are you maybe seeing classic entertainment online which has different channels?

0 Ratings
MrT7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Thanks Gary, it's weird then why they don't list all the channels on the BT website - it's putting me off switching from my current package!

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 12

You get everything that's included in the relevant NowTV passes. I don't think they list the channel names as Sky have been changing the line-up (adding channels) over the last few months. 

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 12

The content of the Now Entertainment Pass does change at times depending upon whether Now Tv drop or add channels or simply relaunch them.

looking at current BT advertising the channels are shown 

https://www.bt.com/packages/big-entertainment/

https://www.bt.com/packages/entertainment/

MrT7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Thanks.  That worries me more!  I got an invite to get "Entertainment + BT Sport + HD/4K" for £25 per month.  But it  doesn't list those channels.  

It is this -

https://www.bt.com/tv/retention/offers/tvret-upsell-bigent-btsport-40-ent-btsport-25-4k?s_cid=con_em...

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 12

Click "See Channels" under the picture

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 12

The contents of that offer Channel lists reflect a snapshot in time before the Now Tv Entertainment changes effected 27 May when the Sky Documentaries , Sky Nature launched and the  Sky History relaunched on Now TV providing further channels.

In the example you quote the  standard price would be £10 Now Entertainment , £15 BT Sport , £5 HD or HD/4K  so  £25 represents a £5 discount.

0 Ratings
MrT7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Thanks Zulu17, good to know, but I only got the email with that offer and link yesterday, so it's strange it's not been updated if that's so.

0 Ratings