cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

NOW TV with BT TV

I have just switched to BT and have purchased the Fiber 2 + Entertainment package, which includes NOW TV access. When i made the order, it a transferred my own NOW TV account to the BT subscription (there were no subscriptions active on my NOW TV account, when this happened).

I then got an email about the NOW TV subscription through BT, saying "Your new subscriptions are ready, so you can now throw yourself into your favourite shows. And best of all, you can watch what you want whenever you want – on your TV, online or with our apps.".

However, having gone into my NOW TV account, it doesn't allow me to watch any of the content that should be included (Sky Atlantic, Sky One etc), asking me to "Start free Trial" in order to watch anything. Was the email I got incorrect and do I need to wait until my Broadband subscription actually begins next week, or is there some kind of error stopping me from watching NOW TV?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: NOW TV with BT TV

Hey @DavidCowen 

From what you've said, it is extremely like that you have either:

1. Logged in to the NOW app using the wrong email address
  2. Signed up to NOW via BT using the wrong email address (so the subscriptions exist on a different ID to the one you are currently logged in on)

You would have received an email from BT, and in that email it displays part of the email address you used to sign up with, for example d*.*c@bt*int*net.com

That should give you a good indication if it is wrong.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

The Now TV access should be available before activation of your BT TV service.

As mentioned you maybe using the wrong log in details.

If you go to Now TV settings and look at the subscriptions and payment method it should simply say BT.

If you can't see BT then it's definitely the wrong account.

When your BT TV service starts, you do not have to go onto a NOW TV app to watch the channels unlike TalkTalk. Now TV channels such as Sky 1 and Sky Witness are available on the EPG (Live channels list) just like ITV and Channel 4 are.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi, I've just figured it and it is because my email used for the NOW TV transfer is incorrect! Please could you advise how I can fix this?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@DavidCowen welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details to the Moderation Team and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted. 

You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings