cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

National Geographic 29/06/22

Go to solution

Just tried at 8,40 pm to watch recordings of Drain the Ocean, Aicraft Investigation etc and when clicked a dialogue box is telling me the “Channel has been removed” .., can someone please help explain what’s happened thank you h

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: National Geographic 29/06/22

Go to solution

The channel has been removed from NowTV. This was probably due to Disney moving all of their content to Disney+ 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you NigelB72. Did I miss a notification from BT? Do you know if this was publicised? Is it a breach of contract ? Family totally cheesed off having lost their favourite channel and programs . 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you NigelB72. Did I miss a notification from BT? Do you know if this was publicised? Is it a breach of contract ? Family totally cheesed off having lost their favourite channel and programs . 

when I look on web stories it says changes took place in January ? How come we could still record up to yesterday? Do you know? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

BT sent me the following in an email on the 15th of June. It seems that not everyone received this.

"Alibi and NBC News NOW are being added but National Geographic is being removed.

Later this month, you’ll have access to two new channels as part of your NOW Entertainment add-on on BT TV. NBC News NOW, which features US-based news, will be made available to you on 21st June. This’ll be alongside Alibi, featuring mystery crime dramas, on 28th June.

NOW is removing National Geographic and National Geographic HD from its services on 28th June 2022. This means that this channel will no longer be part of your NOW Entertainment add-on on BT TV."

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you DarrenK98

0 Ratings