cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

National League Highlights show

Why has the National League highlights show all but disappeared, last 23/11/19 ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: National League Highlights show

There are episodes in the listings right up to 24th Dec - and they return on 18th Jan. There is an episode in BT Catch-Up too.

@H50050wrote:

Why has the National League highlights show all but disappeared, last 23/11/19 ?

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: National League Highlights show

Looking at BT Player on my Youview (BT) box I see currently 2 items for  the Vanarama National League 2019/2020 , the first is highlights of the Sutton v Yeovil and the second is described as the " Vanarama National League Highlights Show for Matchday25 including highlights from Bromley v Eastleigh, Harlepool v Dag & Red and Solihull v Barrow,"

Now all those games for matchday 25 were scheduled for 21st December HOWEVER the content is actually highlights for games played on 7th December which would be an earlier matchday. There does seem to be more  highlight catchup available on the Bt Sport app but even there there does seem to be the same issue with the confusion/contradiction over the  matchday 25 highlights.

My impression is that BT seem to include their highlights initially within their live game evening coverage , so when they don't have a Saturday evening National League game it seems to me you don't get a Highlights programme' Even if that is the case I would expect the content descriptions to match the content shown.

0 Ratings