cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 43

Netflix activation

Go to solution

I've recently recontracted with BT, start date 17.01.22.  I've taken standard Netflix for £4 per month as part of my bundle.  I can't activate it from the email.  It just say's wait 24 hours and has done since Monday!  It's not showing on my BT "products", so I can't activate it that way but have been assured I have ordered it.  I have tried with Chrome and Edge.  Someone please help before I lose my marbles.

0 Ratings
42 REPLIES 42
Message 2 of 43

Re: Netflix activation

Go to solution

Hi @sjwarren, welcome to the forum, and sorry you can't complete the activation of Netflix from the email. 

Have you tried visiting bt.com/activatenetflix and logging in to your BTID to see if you can complete the activation from there?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 43

Go to solution

Yes.  The same message.  In desperation I've cancelled my own Netflix and added this to BT as an add on.  I've spent quite a few hours on to BT recently so don't want to call them.  I'm just going to raise a complaint.  Frustrated is not the word !

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 43

Go to solution

Hi @sjwarren and thanks for the reply.

Do you have more than on BTID? Did you get this sorted by cancelling your own Netflix account?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 43

Go to solution

Hi, I only have one BT ID and that didn't work. I didn't complain but I've just had an online chat with someone who has reset it and I should be able to activate it within the next 4-24 hours.  They also credited my account for the inconvenience.  Here's hoping 🤞

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 43

Go to solution

Thanks for the update @sjwarren . Please let me know how things go.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 43

Go to solution

Hi @sjwarren did you get this resolved ok?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 43

Go to solution

Unfortunately not.  Two more online chats on Sunday. I can't understand how no-one has been able to fix this! I've had to raise a complaint as I can't see how else it will be resolved.  I'm running out of time to cancel my contract and go elsewhere.  I've been a loyal BT customer for many years and feel very letdown by this.  Anyway, no word on my complaint yet, but I'm still hopeful. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 43

Go to solution

Hi @sjwarren, thanks for the update, and sorry that this isn't resolved yet.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to see what we can do to move things along for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 43

Go to solution
You’re not alone; it has been a mess for many of us.
0 Ratings