cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 43

Re: Netflix activation

Go to solution

If it's such a problem why is it not being sorted.  This is not good BT.  You are letting your customers down 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 43

Go to solution

Thanks to Neil and all the other Moderators who looked into this for me and got it sorted.  Fantastic job.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 43

Go to solution

@sjwarren No problem, I'm glad that I could help.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 43

Go to solution

Hiya.

Did you get this resolved? How? I have exactly the same problem.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 43

Go to solution

Hi @Ddz05 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're also having this problems. Can you just confirm if you only have one BTID set up?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 43

Go to solution

Hiya. After a looonnng phone call. They are investigating. The btid but just goes to sorry, and something about a token. They are investigating further as there is no quick fix sadly.

Really odd, as it's active on my account but Netflix account says paused awaiting payment update. Netflix looked into it.

Looks like some issue with bt and Netflix not connecting. Was fine last week until I upgraded.

Thanks buddy 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 43

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @Ddz05 .

If this doesn't get sorted please let me know. I've dropped you a private message in case you need to get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 43

Go to solution

Thank you buddy. Really appreciate it ☺️.  One of those odd ones where no one is sure. 

Ill feedback with what they do to fix, and hopefully that will give you guys options for others in the future.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 43

Go to solution

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but were there any solutions for this? I started a new BT TV package nearly 2 weeks ago and am having the same problem. Just can’t activate Netflix, keeps saying wait 24 hours. I’ve done 2 hours on the phone with someone saying it was reset and should work. Also been back and forth with BT via Twitter for days on end and still the same. This Wednesday will be 2 weeks and no solution. Can anyone help?

Edit:

If I visit the following link https://www.bt.com/bttv/netflix it states “you need to subscribe to Netflix with BT TV before you can activate a Netflix account”

I’ve got Big Entertainment which comes with Netflix Basic, and I can log into my package and try and amend subscription. I shows I have Netflix basic, if I click to upgrade to standard or premium, it lets me, but when I go through to checkout there’s then no extra cost and it says click to stay on existing package.  I really want to sort this out as I’m paying for it through BT and Netflix at the minute!!!

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 43

Go to solution

Hi, a moderator sorted this for me eventually.  Try and message one of those in this thread.  I'm not technical so don't know how easy that is.  Good luck.

0 Ratings