Message 21 of 43

Re: Netflix activation

Go to solution

Can you help @DavidM or @NeilO ?

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 43

Go to solution

Hi @Reign_in_Beard Thanks for posting, I'm sorry your Netflix hasn't been activated. I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 43

Go to solution

Thank you, just sent you the details.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 43

Go to solution

Hi Neil I’m having the exact same issue can you help I moved and have had nothing but send us from Bt Netflix was working up until yesterday when some one from Bt decided to wipe all my account so there was nothing active on my account so after a long phone call they had to do everything from scratch and I’ve had the email to activate Netflix but it won’t let me keeps saying to try again later 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 43

Go to solution

I have the same problem cannot activate payment of netflix through bt so paying netflix and bt at the moment. Had 5 calls with bt and all very polite but no one can help, followed instructions over a number of calls; to add my payment details into netflix for the transfer to happen, yes I was a little dubious, no joy. reset my BT box and then setup netflix with my account no joy. Used 2 different activate netflix links both show an error but no one can understand the error, no joy. Any help appreciated thanks m

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 43

Go to solution

Hi, you need to try and contact NeilO on this forum.  He seems to be a whizz at this and sorted mine out.  It's very frustrating.  Good luck.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 43

Go to solution
Thanks SJ Will try Cheers M
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 43

Go to solution

Hi,

I have an issue with my Netflix not being activated correctly.

I should have Netflix Standard in my BT package, my existing Netflix account is Netflix Premium. I'd like to pay BT to upgrade to Premium but just getting them linked up for now would be good.

From the Netflix side there is no mention of BT on my billing page, but on My BT it says I have Netflix and the TV add-ons 'carousel' that Netflix support directed me to has 'Active' and a toggle with 'ON'.

If I try the bt.com/activatenetflix link I get a message saying I can't activate right now, I must wait 24 hours.

I can't find any emails from when I ordered about activating nor can I see anything in the order confirmation email about activating.

I can login to the Netflix app on the Youview box and use it, there's no option to activate it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lee.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 43

Go to solution
Hi Neil- sorry dredge this up again did you but were you able to fix this? I’m having the same problem, active as an add on cannot activate for love nor money! Cheers, Lee.
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 43

Go to solution

@lbenwell66 Hi Lee, I'm sorry you're having problems activating your Netflix, I'm sure we'll be able to help you get this sorted. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send your details to the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings