cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 60

Re: Netflix now part of BT packages

If I did this today what would happen as I've just paid £13.99 to Netflix?
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 60

@StewM It appears we can’t add an existing account, despite what the communication from BT states.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 60

@NeilO at what point do we enter our current Netflix email address? Also what happens if I action today, as I've just paid £13.99 to Netflix?
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 60

@jam2000 When you order through BT it links to the existing email address that BT currently uses to contact you. Are you trying to activate it as part of one of the New TV plans that now includes Netflix in the price or are you trying to order it as an add on?

I've raised this thread with the BT TV Team to get clarification on the questions that are not covered on the Netflix FAQ's

Thanks 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 60

@NeilO  Please can we get an answer as to how we link our current Netflix account when your button Simply takes us to Netflix?

28C9C06D-669E-44BC-A470-37820134875D.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 60

Hi @MarkLeics Yes, I've asked for clarification on that. We'll post back here when the TV team respond. 

Thanks

Neil

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 17 of 60

Netflix and BT linking woes..

Good evening.

I called the value tram today and added Netflix to my BT account. 

I already have an existing account.

After much ado today between Netflix and BT I can't migrate the account to BT.

I signed out and even cancelled my account then tried to sign in with the BT box and still no sausage.

I tried online using the web method from BT but got a problem generating my secure token message.

Finally after call no 5 to BT he said try waiting until the end of my existing account expiry then try.

Utter palava I tell you to save £4 a month.

Can this be escalated please??

Thankyou

Chris 

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 18 of 60

Furthermore..

After extensive investigation for the best part of the day with both Netflix and BT I think this has something to do with required "Activation link."

I'd be grateful if anyone makes any progress to share..

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 60

@Anonymous  I think we’ll be grateful if anyone can work this out. Another epic fail by BT alongside the Games Pass Ultimate mess.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 60

Hi All, I've received some clarification on the process to transfer Netflix to your BT account.

1. Existing BT TV customers can flex to a Netflix Entertainment bundle by visiting My BT, navigating to products, TV & Sport and then clicking ‘manage’ under TV packs
  2. Flex to a new Netflix Entertainment bundle
  3. Once the order has submitted you’ll receive an email to activate via My BT. You should see an activation button on the ‘New for you’ section of My BT, or on the TV & Sport section. You may need to expand the ‘New for You’ section to see activation. Alternatively if you open the Netflix app on your BT TV you will be asked to confirm activation on the set top box.
  4. If you already have Netflix billed through BT we will automatically activate you at the tier you currently have to ensure no break in service.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings