cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 60

Re: Netflix now part of BT packages

216DA59A-3AA3-43ED-9C12-4BAD85767717.jpeg

@JohnC2 

sorry but point one is incorrect, we only see this as previously described in my posts above which takes us directly to Netflix. There is NO way to add our account on the BT site, no add on shown no ‘flex’ ability, nothing.

How do we correctly do this as an existing Netflix account holder please? This really should not be so hard.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 60

Hi @MarkLeics, have you changed your BT TV package to one that includes the Netflix bundle? It should become available shortly after the order has been placed to change the BT TV package.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 60

@JohnC2 

there is no way to do this other than increase to the next level. One cannot stay on the same level eg Entertainment and lifting up should not have to be a requirement.

in any event why would the button say add, change etc if I had to go through all that?!

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 60

@JohnC2

What about my Netflix situation where I've just paid Netflix £13.99?
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 60

@JohnC2 I've been through the whole process as you described, but not able to add my current Netflix email address to link?
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 26 of 60

The only option I see in my account is to go to Netflix.com

There is no option to do as the moderator instructions suggest.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 60

So I've spoken to someone on the phone at BT and they don't really have any idea, said I would need to cancel Netflix and reapply via them!?

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 60

Hi @MarkLeics, sorry you can't change your BT TV package. Are you currently on the Entertainment package and the Entertainment with Netflix is not an option when you try to change your package as you should be able to do this?

I've sent you a Private Message if you are unable to get the package changed please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 60

@jam2000  I'm checking on your query about payment already made to Netflix and will update you as soon as I have confirmation.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 60

Hi @jam2000, I've had a response from the BT TV team. 

Providing this Netflix add-on is billed by BT, we will provide a pro-rated refund for any days not used once he orders his Netflix bundle.

If you've just paid £13.99 to Netflix, then Netflix Do Not give a refund for any charges made prior to the launch.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings